Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sprouts and whatnot

Woefully long time between posts, however the garden has been planted and little green fellas are beginning to emerge from the ground, including two rows of corn out of four total. Either we planted the first two rows too deep or the crows were busy removing the seeds for us - not sure.

Pictures will be forthcoming. We've planted two kinds of corn, zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, green beans, two kinds of peppers, and a couple herbs - basil and something else.

I've also begun to prep the floor in the house for my major DIY project for this year, prefinished bamboo flooring. It's gonna look beautiful, that is if I don't jack it up. I'll post some pics of that little project as well when I get it going in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment